Pool Upgrades and Renovations
We offer the best pool parts and equipment available on the market for our customers to buy. Whether your pool needs a skimmer replaced, an automatic pool cleaner added, a pump motor to be upgraded, or anything else? We have the perfect product to meet your need.
Here is a list of just a few of the upgrade services we offer:
- Renovations & Remodel
- Salt System Install & Repair
- Chlorine Alternative upgrades / conversions
You Can Make it BETTER THAN NEW!
If your swimming pool is looking a little “tired” or out-of-date, then you should consider a pool remodel or pool renovation. Whether you need some simple repairs, or a complete makeover, we can help you. No matter how old your pool is, it can be renovated to look like a stunning masterpiece that will save you time and energy, and turn heads for years to come.
In the last 10 years, the industry has made tremendous strides in minimizing the amount of maintenance required for a swimming pool. So while you’re changing the look of your pool, you have a lot of other options too:
- Chlorine free systems
- Energy efficient heat pumps and solar heaters
- Energy efficient pumps, filters and plumbing
- Ozonators (to reduce the use of chlorine)
- Mineral systems (to stabilize the water)
- Salt water based chlorine generators
- Computerized automation systems
- Built-in automatic pool covers
- Robotic cleaners
On the beautification side, some of your new remodeling options include:
- Long life aggregate-based interior finishes
- Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls
- Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers
- Natural stone or custom acrylic decking
- Built-in tables, underwater seating
- Tanning ledges, beach entries
- Mosaics and all-tile finishes
- Fiber optic & LED lighting
- Raised gardens, grottos
- Fire woks, fire pits
For a one-on-one consultation for your renovation, please call our office at (770) 886-7870 or fill out our online form.
SAVE TIME: Today’s Pools Practically Take Care of Themselves!
From chemical management to spa automation to automatic cleaners, new breakthroughs have taken the drudgery out of swimming pool ownership.
- Turn on spa, heater, pumps, & lights from anywhere.
- Monitor and manage chemicals automatically.
- Accessible from anywhere - even your cell phone!
- Uses plain old salt to create pure natural chlorine.
- Completely automatic; never handle chlorine again!
The industry has been working hard to develop more cost-efficient pumps, filters, lights, heaters and control systems. Altogether, today's swimming pools use about 60% less electricity than they did 20 years ago.
- Uses up to 80% less energy than gas heaters.
- Some models can also cool the water on extra-hot days.
- Extends the swimming season for just pennies a day.
Multi-Speed and Variable speed pump
- Uses up to 75% less electricity than single speed pumps.
- Runs longer at low cost, keeping pool cleaner.
- Required on all pools by 2011 (FL state law).
Pool & Spa Lights
- Uses up to 86% less energy than incandescent lights.
- Energy and maintenance savings can deliver a payback in less than two years.
High-Capacity, Low Resistance Filter
- Requires less pressure to filter the water.
- Lets pump run easily at low-energy setting.